AVP254, our solution for FPGA verification
AVP254 enables FPGA virtual simulation and on-board testing on the real board which will be embedded into your equipment.
Use only one single set of test procedures for requirements verification whatever the target is:
- RTL simulation with traditional FPGA EDA simulation tools
- Gate level back-annotated simulation with traditional FPGA EDA simulation tools
- Physical real hardware test on the final application board
- Increase your credibility towards certification authorities by presenting a comprehensive test coverage on the final board
- Accelerate your time-to-market and reduce verification costs drastically :
- Write only one test procedure both for the virtual simulation and the physical verification
- Use a fully automatic and self-checking test bench
- Reduce your verification execution time from days to hours thanks to on-target / virtual simulation stimuli equivalence
- Use automatic report generation for the Hardware Verification Results document
Reuse the HW platform for all your FPGAs
Our methodology has been used to verify FPGAs embedded into avionics equipment that successfully passed the certification process with FAA and EASA, on: Boeing 737 MAX, Airbus A320neo, Dassault Falcon 5X, Cessna Citation Longitude, and Comac C919.